Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just too difficult for words today...

A million times I needed you
A million times I have cried.
If love alone could have saved you,
You would have never died.
In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a special place,
That none will ever fill.
It broke my heart to lose you,
But you did not go alone.
For all my love went with you
The day God called you home.
-Unknown

It has been a month since you left my arms, my sweet angel. I think of you everyday and yearn to hold you again. I hope you are having fun in God's playground. Your precious face is what I think of as soon as I wake up, the last image I see before I go to bed, and all that I dream about at night. For as long as I am living, my baby you will be. I miss you Luke and please know that time will never remove my love for you. Sweet dreams my angel baby. Mommy loves you.

4 comments:

  1. These past two weeks I have been unable to find the words to the way I have been feeling. There are just some days the emotions are far beyond explaination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your link here through baby center. I thought I would stop lurking and attempt to be an encouragement in some way (even though I'm a complete stranger). I think your blog is beautiful and so ... I'm not even sure the right words ... Perfect. What a testament of love and even grief ... something to share your sons story so that others can say a prayer for him, smile for him or even cry for him. Even strangers like me. There is no doubt in my mind that he is so proud to have you for a mother. I'm sure he drinks up your words and thoughts daily and tells Jesus what a lucky boy he is for having you for a mother.

    ReplyDelete


What an angel looks like...