Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Not much to say today...

I am feeling pretty yucky today. Emotional overload. My goal with this blog was to try and the find the positive side of a not-so-positive situation. I have tried really hard to not dwell on the things that I can not change, but instead focus my energy in healing in a positive way. But lets be honest, someday I just can't find it. Today was one of those days. Don't get me wrong, I am still doing pretty good overall, I was just having a hard time finding my lemonade today. And quite frankly, that is okay. I am going to sit on my couch, enjoy my husbands company, and know that today I was not defeated just because I couldn't come up with a positive twist on things. It was just a "blah" day. I know there will be others like today, I know its just part of the whole "grieving roller coaster" as I like to call it. Just get in, sit down, and don't forget to buckle your seatbelt.

3 comments:

  1. hugs to you on your "blah" day... We all have them. Love to the sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you today. A complete overload... Let's hope tomorrow brings us both a better day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. xoxo! Your blog is doing important things in my life and I've shared it with some family and friends! So even if your day was blah....your writing is touching people all over the world!

    ReplyDelete


What an angel looks like...