Thursday, April 29, 2010

8 Months

My precious Luke,

It has been eight months since I last held you. Eight months since I smelled your sweet skin. It feels like it has been forever since I last touched your tiny, perfect little fingers.

My picture is never complete, my smile never full, the heart always heavy. Time is kind and evil all at the same time. I miss you my son. I will always miss you. I wish you were here.

I wish I could write more, but one these days I can never find the words. But you always know what is in my heart.

I love you forever my son,
Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Sending my love to Luke today......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always thinking of you & Luke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm so late. But happy 8 month birthday Luke!! Thinking of you and hope you are doing alright.

    ReplyDelete


What an angel looks like...